Santa and Mrs. Claus would like to “Thank You,” for another great Christmas season. We enjoyed visiting with every child, family and organization. To all the families we visited, “Thank You” for letting us be a part of the events you attended. To all the boys and girls we met, it was delightful to hear all of your Christmas wishes. Your wishes and requests brought smiles to our faces and warmed our hearts: from the special requests of certain toys, to one child wanting peace on Earth and love for all, and others that said, “Any toy would make me happy”. Mrs. Claus and I hope that with all the challenges and Covid-19 this past year that you were able to share the season in some way with family and love ones. We want to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. We look forward to being a part of your events in 2021and returning to those that had to cancel due to Covid-19. We greatly missed being able to visit with you!
Visits of 2020 season:
- Village of Hinsdale Park & Recreation Department
- Lens2Life Photography, Gilberts, Illinois
- Advocate Health Care/Children’s Hospital, Oak Brook, Illinois
- Gina Bacon, Nationwide Santas, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Video visits to friends and family.
- And all the families we met along the way.