Monthly Archives: December 2018
Santa and Mrs. Claus would like to “Thank You”, for another great Christmas season. We enjoyed visiting with every child, family and organization. To all the families we visited, “Thank You” for letting us into your homes and for letting us be a part of the events you attended. To all the boys and girls we met, it was delightful to hear all your Christmas wishes. Your wishes and requests brought a smile to our faces and warmed our hearts: from the special requests of certain toys, to one child wanting peace on Earth and love for all, and others that said, “I have all I need, I have my family”. Mrs. Claus and I hope we were able to make most of your wishes come true. To the companies and organizations that included us in their events, we want to express a heartfelt, “Thank You”, Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. We look forward to being a part of your events in 2019.
Visits of 2018 season:
- Village of Hinsdale Park & Recreation Department
- Downers Grove Park District, Downers Grove, Illinois
- Chicago Botanic Garden, Glencoe, Illinois
- Lexington Square Senior Center, Lombard, Illinois
- Lexington Square Senior Center, Elmhurst, Illinois
- Senior Star Weber Place, Romeoville, Illinois
- Shriners Children’s Hospital, Oak Park, Illinois
- ReMax-Destiny, Elk Grove, Illinois
- Baird and Warner, Naperville, Illinois
- Pluto T.V., Chicago, Illinois
- Stacy Vitallo Photography, St. Charles, Illinois
- Andrew Young Photography, St. Charles, Illinois
- Cornerstone Photography, Algonquin, Illinois
- Lens2Life Photography, Gilberts, Illinois
- Misha Media Photography, Inverness, Illinois
- A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois, DuKane Chapter, West Chicago, Illinois
- The Chapel at Immaculate Conception, Elmhurst, Illinois
- Thermon Law Office, LTD, Chicago, Illinois
- The Drake Oak Brook, Oak Brook, Illinois
- WASCO Nursery, Wasco, Illinois
- Geneva Bank and Trust, Geneva, Illinois
- Elgin Police, Elgin, Illinois
- The Ride For Kids, St. Charles, Illinois
- Advocate Health Care/Children’s Hospital, Oak Brook, Illinois
- Kane County Country Market, Maple Park, Illinois
- Gina Bacon, Nationwide Santas, Las Vegas, Nevada
- and all the homes and private parties we visited.
December 17th, 2018
To Whom It May Concern:
I couldn’t be happier to recommend my close personal friends, Robert, and Carol Hildreth, otherwise known as Santa and Mrs. Claus. I have had the pleasure of working with Robert and Carol for the past three years and can confidently say that they are absolutely the most kind and caring people to work with.
Robert and Carol have assisted the Elgin Police Department Animal Control Unit with our annual “Pet Photos with Santa” event since 2016. Robert and Carol have volunteered their time each year to sit and meet with pets from around the Elgin area, without any request for compensation or recognition. Robert and Carol truly embrace the rolls as Santa and Mrs. Claus as they are patient and loving with the pets, but also take time out to talk to each child that comes in for photos with their families.
Ever since we first met, Robert and Carol’s incredible friendliness and interpersonal skills have always impressed me. They truly embrace the magic of the season, from their tailored costumes to the custom wooden coins they hand out to the children. More importantly, everyone who interacts with Robert and Carol are always blown away by their selfless, kind, and warm-hearted nature, making it very easy to believe in Santa once again.
It is truly a privilege and an honor to have worked with Robert and Carol, and I look forward to working them in the future. I wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone looking for a Santa and Mrs. Claus and assure you that their commitment to their characters are without a doubt the best I have seen. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Matthew S. Ciesielczyk
Animal Control Officer
Elgin Police Department